[Swarm-Support] Where can I find java or Object C source code of Swarm i

From: 寒号
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Where can I find java or Object C source code of Swarm itself
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:45:30 +0800 (CST)

I’m researching swarm intelligence recently. My research is based on the Swarm2.1.1. But when I built my own applications, I encountered a few difficulties due to the lack of understanding of Swarm itself. So I want to reference the source code of Swarm. Would you please to help if you have the source code of Swarm(in Object C or Java, Java would be better)? Can you send me a copy?

Thanks advance.

my e-mail is :
address@hidden

Thanks again.