[Swarm-Support] Parallel Swarm - Do-able?

From: Mervin Chan
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Parallel Swarm - Do-able?
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 04:54:11 +0800

Does swarm support parallel computation? Say I want to run my Simulation over 2 computers, does Swarm natively support this?

What I have found is http://www.erim.org/swarm/SwarmFestSyncer.pdf

And an announcement in the Swarm Support Archives:

http://www.swarm.org/pipermail/modelling/2000-November/002745.html

Both links above point to a distributed version of Swarm being successfully developed. What I want to know that is there any available code with regard to this, or similar projects involving running Swarm over multiple machines?

Best Regards

Mervin Chan