Re: [Swarm-Support] Javaswarm Compatibility

From: Mervin Chan
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Javaswarm Compatibility
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 02:01:50 +0800

Hi Marcus,

For my project, i need to compile my files and then use the rmi compiler rmic 'foo' to create a stub and tie class files. (see http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/tooldocs/solaris/rmic.html),

Does that mean that I dosen't matter whether I use javacswarm or use the method you mentioned (ie swarm.jar ,PATH and CLASSPATH)?

For my project, compilation (using javacswarm) turned out ok. But the rmic part resulted in errors which made me come to the conclusion of incompatibility. I just want to eliminate this possiblity.

Thanks