Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarmapps under Swarm 2.2

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarmapps under Swarm 2.2
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 14:02:36 -0400 (EDT)

you probably have to specify the path to the program (heatbugs)
that you want to run.
so if you are in the directory where you compiled heatbugs
(and where the executable is located), you can just type
  ./heatbugs
that ./ means "in the current working directory".
if the executable heatbugs is somewhere else, enter the appropriate
relative or absolute path to its location,

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr