Re: [Swarm-Support] Reading from a different .scm file

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Reading from a different .scm file
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 23:39:16 +0200

        My guess (and experience) is that's not possible,

        Pietro

At 11.24 23/05/2005, you wrote:
Hello,

Am using Swarm-2.2, Java.

I know that in Swarm I can read in the Lisp format scm file in the setup to initialize certian values. However, would it be possible to read an scm file with a different name to my swarm model (which I assigned when I init the model) and a path not in the same directory as the application?

Currently I'm using something like:

Globals.env.lispAppArchiver.getWithZone$key(zone, "nameOfAttr");

which returns the object I require from the scm file with the same name and path as the application.

Thanks for your help.
Kel