Re: [Swarm-Support] Objective C error message or something like, that!

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Objective C error message or something like, that!
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:22:11 -0700

>>>>> "-" == Physician   writes:

-> Hello Alex, the message is still put out.

-> I'm now using Swarm-2.2, the Swarm-2.2-java extension and the
-> eclipse IDE. All running on MS Win XP.

-> I've tried the jheatbugs and this worked fine.

-> The message i get is:

-> /src/swarm/src/defobj/FArguments.m:437 -[FArguments(c)
-> _setReturnType:]

-> The application seems to be running after that output occured.

I don't know the source of your problem and since I don't run Windows,
I can't test it.  So hopefully other users on this mailing list may
have better suggestions.

Alex