Re: [Swarm-Support] Objective C error message or something like, that!

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Objective C error message or something like, that!
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 09:52:36 -0600

Physician writes:

-> The message i get is:

-> /src/swarm/src/defobj/FArguments.m:437 -[FArguments(c)
-> _setReturnType:]

-> The application seems to be running after that output occured.

I don't know the source of your problem and since I don't run Windows,
I can't test it.  So hopefully other users on this mailing list may
have better suggestions.
I think you have an older jheatbugs, one that has a return object for methods like `step'. I just tried ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/apps/java/sdg/testing/jheatbugs-2001-03-28.tar.gz as mentioned on the Swarm web site, and it works fine for me on Windows XP and Swarm 2.2.