swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] Preliminary schedule for SwarmFest 2006

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] Preliminary schedule for SwarmFest 2006
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:12:40 -0700

Greg Madey wrote:
All,

We finally have a draft schedule for SwarmFest 2006. See the attachment.

Good!

A few comments:

Friday panel at 5:15: The organizer is Steve Lytinen, not Kyle Newton? (That's a good time for the panel as it should be of interest to some but not all attendees.)

Typo after my talk on Saturday: "Presentations".

So- how much time can we give each speaker on Saturday? It looks like we could go close to 30 mins, or 25?

Steve

--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.
250 California Ave.