swarm-swarmfest2007

[Swarmfest2007] Scheduling training classes with SwarmFest

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarmfest2007] Scheduling training classes with SwarmFest
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 07:56:41 -0700

Michael North:

We need to schedule any training classes that will be held with SwarmFest!

The meeting will be Fri-Sat July 13-14. Classes could be on the preceding Thursday and/or following Sunday.

Steve Lytinen can make a classroom available at DePaul; the security hassles will be less inconvenient on Thursday.

(Is that fancy UC conference center over on the river - Gleacher Center? - also an option for you guys?)

We need to know very soon whether the Repast program wants to teach a class, when, and how much we should charge people for it.

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steve Railsback