swarm-swarmfest2007

RE: [Swarmfest2007] Scheduling training classes with SwarmFest

From: North, Michael
Subject: RE: [Swarmfest2007] Scheduling training classes with SwarmFest
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:55:44 -0500

Steve:

We'd like to teach a Repast tutorial.   Thursday would be best for me.
The Gleacher Center is a possibility, but it usually works out better
for people to hold tutorials at the same site as the conference itself.
I can do either a full or half day tutorial.  Are there others who would
also like to present tutorials?

Mike

SwarmFest!

> The meeting will be Fri-Sat July 13-14. Classes could be on the
> preceding Thursday and/or following Sunday.
>
> Steve Lytinen can make a classroom available at DePaul; the security
> hassles will be less inconvenient on Thursday.
>
> (Is that fancy UC conference center over on the river - Gleacher
Center?