[Swftools-common] Problem in SWf file open...

From: MG Balaji
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problem in SWf file open...
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:34:09 +0530

Hi,

This is a new problem i am facing now. I have one swf file with the size of 375 kb. I just double click that swf file and it will take 2 to 3 min to open. What is the problem with that swf file? Why it is taking that much time to open?

I have some other files with more than 400 kb, and if i double click, that is opening immediately. But this file only having this problem. Any reason? how can i solve this?

Thanks...

Regards,
Balaji

Get easy photo sharing with Windows LiveT Photos. Drag n' drop