Re: [Swftools-common] Problem in SWf file open...

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problem in SWf file open...
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:40:23 +0100

MG,

We may all be many things on this list .. but one thing we are
not ( as far as I am aware ), are mind-readers/sooth-sayers!

There could be many reasons for such a problem.  Try posting
a link to the swf here,  and just mabe someone will be able to
enlighten you.  Failing that, and assuming it is that important
anyway, why not try de-compiling it yourself.?

Regards,

Chris.