[Swftools-common] Few queries

From: kumar rajesh
Subject: [Swftools-common] Few queries
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 11:24:43 +0530

Hi Matthias,

We have few queries regarding PDF2SWF

1)      Is there any possibility to change the algorithm on jpeg images when converting PDF to SWF

2)      In the GUI that you have provided along with the SWF Tools download what is the purpose of the resolution and does it affect the conversion. Also how to apply dpi in the command line tool.

3)      And what is the purpose of zoom factor and how does it affect the resultant swf

4)      What are the parameters that can be used along with –s option, is there any document related to this.

5)      Can you also please let us know the licensing terms to use this tool along with commercial product.

if you dont mind could you please give me your contact detail so that we can talk directly and clarify everything.

Regards,
rajesh.k.

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop