[Swftools-common] licensing term for using swf tools

From: kumar rajesh
Subject: [Swftools-common] licensing term for using swf tools
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:31:20 +0530

hi,
We need some clarification regarding licensing term for using swf tools

In our commercial product we are using only the output files given by the swf tools and we do not redistribute swf tools in our solution.
What kind of licensing we need to do that?

If we modified the source code of the swf tools then are we the proprietor of the code we have developed?

How do we donate for swftools?

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh.K.

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop