Re: [Synaptic-devel] Where to find documentation

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Where to find documentation
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:01:36 +0100

Am Do, den 22.01.2004 schrieb cajun um 14:56:
> Morning Sebastian,
>
> Well anyways it is morning here where I am at, not really sure where you
> are.  Just wanted to say thanks for the reply, THANKS!!!!!
>
> I am running version 0.42 and when I click on help all I get is about.
>  Is there a newer version out there?  So what you are saying right now
> there is no documentation at all for what and how everything works in
> Synaptic?  Bummer!!!! Oh well I guess I will just start playing around
> with it and figure it out.  If I get stuck really bad I will right back
> and ask, hope that is OK??
>
> Thanks again!!!!
>
> Lee Perez

Hello again Lee,

I am from Europe, so it's evening at the moment.

The documentation is in since version 0.45 and we are at 0.47 right now.

You can download some rpms and debs from, because our main download site
had some problems:

http://www.renates-welt.de/synaptic/0.47/

Richard Bos also provides SuSE packages, but I don't know the address of
his repository/archive.

Regards,

Sebastian