[Synaptic-devel] [support #102141] throw errors into the terminal

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [support #102141] throw errors into the terminal
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:34:31 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Synaptic.

[support #102141] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Michael Vogt <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Tue 06/01/04 at 13:29 (GMT)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Invalid
         Assigned to | None                      | mvogt
              Status | Open                      | Closed

no answer to my questions, so I close this support request. please reopen if
this problem persists.

[support #102141] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Synaptic
Submitted by: Dennis Daniels
On: Mon 05/19/03 at 22:28

Category:  None

Original Submission:
I've experienced an error that I'm having trouble
repeating regularly. It would be nice if there was an
error trace thrown into the terminal for easier copying
and pasting. thank you
Dennis Daniels

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Tue 06/01/04 at 13:29         By: mvogt

Date: Tue 11/18/03 at 11:55         By: mvogt

what kind of error is this? it it a rpm error that happens
when installing? or is it a synaptic error? what's the
result of the error? freeze, segfault? what system, release
of synaptic?
thanks,
 Michael

For detailed info, follow this link: