[Synaptic-devel] Updated Lithuanian translation of trunk

From: Žygimantas Beručka
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Updated Lithuanian translation of trunk
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:32:20 +0200

Hi,

I'm sending an updated Lithuanian translation for trunk. Not much
updated, seems like strings are pretty much frozen. :)

Btw, Michael, you are an Ubuntu developer, so I guess you might know
where I can found a pot file for Ubuntu update notifier and update
manager? I browsed through Rosetta from top to bottom, but couldn't find
it. :)

Žygis