Re: [Synaptic-devel] Updated Lithuanian translation of trunk

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Updated Lithuanian translation of trunk
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:12:42 +0100

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 02:32:20PM +0200, Žygimantas Beručka wrote:
> Hi,
Hi,

sorry for the late reply.

> I'm sending an updated Lithuanian translation for trunk. Not much
> updated, seems like strings are pretty much frozen. :)

Thanks a lot! I commited it to our svn and it will be part of the next
upload.

> Btw, Michael, you are an Ubuntu developer, so I guess you might know
> where I can found a pot file for Ubuntu update notifier and update
> manager? I browsed through Rosetta from top to bottom, but couldn't find
> it. :)

You can get update-notifier here:
svn co https://oops.kerneljanitors.org/repos/upgrade-notifier/

and update-manager here (require bzr, available on both ubuntu and
debian unstable):
bzr get http://people.ubuntu.com/~mvo/bzr/update-manager--mvo/

In rosetta here:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/breezy/+sources/update-notifier/+translate