Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: bugs and suggestions

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: bugs and suggestions
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 01:52:00 +0200

Hi Joris,

1 - Translation

Just beginning to commit a few files.

Copyright is 2002, would not it better to change it to 2003? (I could do it for all languages if nobody minds, as I should anyway traverse all the tree to check the synchronization between French and English files).

Could you refresh my mind about changing the copyright (I do it with preamble mode, but I think there is a better way I cannot remember of and unfortunately I lost the text files where I put all notes related to TeXmacs trics and tips and cannot access the mailing archives past the current month. Why? Don't ask me, it's a mystery).

2 - Subscribing to cvs pages

No news from David.

Are you sure there is a system to notify me about changes in cvs texmacs-do project. I never see a simple line about this. But it would be very nice if I were automatically notified (no need for me to go to the site daily to see if there are some changes).

3 - Date bug

According to Martin, it could be related to Mac OS X, sade (:

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>