Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: bugs and suggestions

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: bugs and suggestions
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:50:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Michele,

> 1 - Translation
>
> Just beginning to commit a few files.
>
> Copyright is 2002, would not it better to change it to 2003? (I could
> do it for all languages if nobody minds, as I should anyway traverse
> all the tree to check the synchronization between French and English
> files).

Rather 2002--2003 for the files which were changed.
But this is really non urgent. I once plan to write tools to
do this automatically, so no need to bother yourself with this.

> Could you refresh my mind about changing the copyright (I do it with
> preamble mode, but I think there is a better way I cannot remember of
> and unfortunately I lost the text files where I put all notes related
> to TeXmacs trics and tips and cannot access the mailing archives past
> the current month. Why? Don't ask me, it's a mystery).

Just place your cursor behind it, backspace,
insert your name (using tab or A-right) and press return.

> 2 - Subscribing to cvs pages
>
> No news from David.
>
> Are you sure there is a system to notify me about changes in cvs
> texmacs-do project. I never see a simple line about this. But it would
> be very nice if I were automatically notified (no need for me to go to
> the site daily to see if there are some changes).

I am not sure, but I will ask some people.
There might also be a way to let CVS tell
us about all changes after a given date.
I finally might post some news messages on
the texmacs-doc pages when making major changes.
However, this system does not work for minor corrections.

> 3 - Date bug
>
> According to Martin, it could be related to Mac OS X, sade (:

OK, so let's wait for the MacOSX crow to correct that :^)