[Texmacs-dev] Bug in tm 1.0.2

From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Bug in tm 1.0.2
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:46:06 +0100

Hi,

I am reporting here, because I cannot reach savannah.

This is on 1.0.2-6

When you change to preamble mode, change something, save the document,
set preamble mode back and try to save the doc, tm says that there is
nothing to save. So the doc remains in preamble mode and will show up
wrong when included by a master.

This behavior causes a little crisis in my head, because I had to
alter chapter to section in ten included files. After updating the
master some show up in preamble mode others not. Real annoying! :-[

I need two hours to recognize that I had not saved some of them.

So tm should save documents when mode was altered.

Thanks!
juh

--
Übergesetzlicher Notstand