Re: [Texmacs-dev] Maxima plugin problem

From: Martin Costabel
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Maxima plugin problem
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:34:16 +0100

On 14 janv. 2004, at 11:00, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

I assume that this bad url problem has also been solved in the meanwhile?

There is one problem that is not fixed (I don't know if it is the cause of the problem discussed here):

File searching like in the maxima plugin still uses "locate". If the locate database is out of date (which it is in principle always), you get "bad url" errors. A better behavior in the case of a bad url would be to open a file open dialog window and let the user find the corresponding file by hand.

--
Martin