Re: [Texmacs-dev] Maxima plugin problem

From: Michael Graffam
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Maxima plugin problem
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:28:03 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> I assume that this bad url problem has also been solved in the meanwhile?

I only experienced this problem when using the binary RPM of TeXmacs.
After hitting this bug, I downloaded the source and compiled it with the
intention of digging in and eliminating it, or at least identifying the
cause, and it magically disappeared altogether.

I assume it was a library binding problem of some sort.