Re: [Texmacs-dev] Coding guidelines

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Coding guidelines
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:32:36 -0000

On 11/11/10 14:30, Miguel de Benito Delgado wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 20:14, Sam Liddicott <address@hidden> wrote:
That's the question. Emacs uses list, texmacs uses scheme. Texmacs can at least do full graphics markup, something that emacs still pretty much can't do.

So the question is, how close is texmacs.

I'm afraid I don't know enough to answer your question. But my guess is that pretty far. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this?

I was particularly asking Joris... I use it for writing code right now, but of course don't get all the fancy ide bits other folk need.

Sam

--
[FSF
          Associate Member #2325]