|Subject:||[Texmacs-dev] Updated OctaveX plugin|
|Date:||Thu, 24 Sep 2020 13:37:32 +0200|
in the meantime that the official Octave plugin is developed, you may find useful an updated OctaveX plugin (zipped archive below).
- now the plugin has to be installed in the TEXMACS_HOME_PATH folder (e.g. ~/.Texmacs/plugins/octaveX in linux and OSX, C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\TeXmacs\plugins\octaveX in Windows), see figure below. Note: if necessary update the plugin list with the menu command Tools/Update/Plugins,
- corrected a bug on Windows (when TeXmacs was launched by double-clicking on documents that are on a different disk than the main program, OctaveX initialization failed),
- corrected a bug on OSX (when the Octave.app bundle was used to launch octave, the qt graphics toolkit was not correctly initialized),
- added a non-verbose mode, with most of the messages suppressed,
- added a menu with some OctaveX related commands, in the ‘user provided icons’ bar,
- moved from environment variables to the octave prefs framework to store preferences,
- help updated.
Description: PNG image
Description: Binary data
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|