Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs hacking session today at 4:30pm.

From: Basile Audoly
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs hacking session today at 4:30pm.
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 15:43:50 +0100

Hi Max,
Thanks for setting up a second session.

I am not sure I will be able to make it today but please share the link and I will try.

Basile

Le 13 mars 2021 à 15:19, Massimiliano Gubinelli <m.gubinelli@gmail.com> a écrit :

Dear all,
yesterday's hacking session went well and we managed to iron out a bug and just meet and know a bit each other (we were four: Basile, Peter, Sebastian and me).
Given the positive responses and the fact that it is raining in Paris, I'm planning to go again back online today at 4:30pm and look at some other bug together. This give the opportunity to slowly familiarize with TeXmacs codebase. You do not have to be a programmer to partecipate, essentially I will share my screen and we work together on solving some bugs. I cannot even promise we manage to have something done.

I already had some _expression_ of interest. Please drop me a line if you want to have the zoom link to join. I'm not sure I'm going to record today since if my computer records then it cannot compile :)

Best
Max