[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs hacking session today at 4:30pm.

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs hacking session today at 4:30pm.
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 15:19:32 +0100

Dear all,
 yesterday's hacking session went well and we managed to iron out a bug and
just meet and know a bit each other (we were four: Basile, Peter, Sebastian and
me).
Given the positive responses and the fact that it is raining in Paris, I'm
planning to go again back online today at 4:30pm and look at some other bug
together. This give the opportunity to slowly familiarize with TeXmacs
codebase. You do not have to be a programmer to partecipate, essentially I will
share my screen and we work together on solving some bugs. I cannot even
promise we manage to have something done.

I already had some expression of interest. Please drop me a line if you want to
have the zoom link to join. I'm not sure I'm going to record today since if my
computer records then it cannot compile :)

Best
Max