tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] YU-DX for TLF

From: Fabian Kurz
Subject: [Tlf-devel] YU-DX for TLF
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:14:16 +0200

Hello,

YU-DX contest starts in one hour, and since I plan to participate, I
just added the rules to the Perl scoring module. Since the time
till the contest starts is very short, I put the modified files into
a tar-ball and uploaded them temporarily to:

http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/tlf/yudx.tar.gz

To use it, just copy the files from the tar-file into the original
"scoring" directory, and then rename the "yudx" file to "rules.pm" and
edit it according to your local configuration.

Rein: I also made some modification to the FOC Marathon scoring (put
it into a speparate .pm file instead of cluttering up scoring.pm with
it).

Hope it helps anyone and hope to see you in YUDX!

73 & happy easter,
--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/
Online log: http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/log.html