tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] External scoring system for tlf

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: [Tlf-devel] External scoring system for tlf
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:19:51 +0200

I have uploaded tlf_score.tar.gz to the repositories.
It should be untarred in the ~/tlf directory and will make a new
directory scoring. There you will find a README.

The progam(s) can:

* calculate the contest score from a raw tlf logfile containing only
        the mode, band, date, time, qso number, call and exchange.

* write a new log file in tlf (trlog) format containing mults and points
so you can check it.

* display results in real time during the contest.

* check cty.dat and sections files. (checkctydat.pl, testsections.pl)

Until now, I have programmed the SPDX RTTY contest and the IOTA
(cw/ssb/mixed) contest.

If you need it, please test it. I hope you like it.

73,

Rein PA0R

PS: Of course you can use these modules for your own Perl logging
programs!!