tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Miniterm Missing

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Miniterm Missing
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:30:21 -0400

Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:
I am stunned, baffled and wondering.
Can you do 2 things pse:

Get the latest version from http://wwns.com/tlf/tlf-0.9.30.tar.gz (the
one fom april 5, 5:00.

Install, start tlf with 'tlf -v' and look at the starting messages.

Rein, I found the problem and am quite embarrassed to say that it was my error. I did not realize that I had to comment out all references to CW. I had just copied the logcfg.dat to my testing directory, and added the necessary items. Once the CW references were commented out the miniterm window opened and all performed as expected. What made me look was that tlf-v started the cwdaemon and that didn't seem right. Now tlf-v tells me /home/ed/gMFSK opened. I did use the .30 version you suggested. Thank you for tolerating an obvious newbie to all this. 73
Ed W3NR