tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] CWOps CWT Contest

From: Eric Tamme
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] CWOps CWT Contest
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 13:36:09 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to all who have responded,

I found the relevant settings in the man page regarding intial_exchange in concert with recall_mults - this has achieved what I want as far as filling in the exchange.

I will keep digging, assuming I get things working for my own purposes, maybe I can help with some documentation.  TLF seems to be a really great cross platform alternative to N1MM - it's just been hard to figure it out b/c docs are spread across man page, old website, and some readme's.

Thanks again,

-Eric / KK0ECT