tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Cabrillo export truncating exchange (comment) after firs

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Cabrillo export truncating exchange (comment) after first space
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 20:39:49 +0200

Hi Nate,

while preparing for a new tlf-1.3.1 release I found your bug report
below. I tried to reproduce the behavior here but have no success.
It just works for me.

Do you still have the old log files from that contest around. I see a
chance that you had some unusual whitespace characters in the log.
If available, please send the log to me by private mail.

Thanks and 73,

  de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"