tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF-1.3.1 early pre release

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.3.1 early pre release
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 20:40:16 +0200

Hi all,

an early pre release for TLF-1.3.1 is available under

http://www.hs-mittweida.de/tb/tlf-1.3.1pre.tar.gz

It contains a lot of new features and quite some bugfixes.

All new additions to the configuration are added to the man page.

What is missing is the NEWS summary to list all the work done in the
last year. Please have a look into the man page instead which documents
the new features.

Known problems:

- NEWS file misses last additions and bug fixes
- The added test files (run 'make check') may show one error if you
  are doing an 'out of PATH build'. That is due to a problem in packing
  the distribution

For the time being I suggest doing some regression tests, that means
running TLF-1.3.1pre without using new features and checking that old
functionality works as expected.

I plan to add the overworked NEWS file in next days. Depending on the
feedback we will fix reported problems. I think an additional pre
release or the final one can be out around in two weeks.

Please report any errors or suggestions back to the list.

73 es gd DX,  de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea