tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] change ip addres tlf binds to?

From: Eric Tamme
Subject: [Tlf-devel] change ip addres tlf binds to?
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 10:12:29 -0400 (EDT)

I am looking into using TLF for a multi op field day setup.  I am thinking of potentially running multiple instances of TLF on the same rasberry pi server, each in their own directory etc, but I would like to network them together to share logging etc.

I see that TLF is bound to 0.0.0.0 via netstat, is there a config directive to tell TLF to bind to a specific IP e.g.: BIND_IP=127.0.0.2 ?

Thanks again,

Eric / KK0ECT