tlf-devel

Re: tlf wrong keying

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: tlf wrong keying
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 21:54:06 +0100

Hi dear OM,

it looks like you use the standard rules for CQWW but need a
personalized rule file.

The default rules for CQWW are defined in  /usr/share/tlf/rules/cqww (or
/usr/local/share/tlf/cqww depending on your installation).

Please prepare a directory for the contest (e.g. 'cqww2023') with
another 'rules' directory inside. Copy into that 'rule'-directory the
mentioned cqww file and edit it to your need. You should especially
look for a line

F3=@ ++5NN-14

and change the '-14' into a '-16'. Write the file to disk and start TLF
again from the 'cqww2023' directory. That should do it.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea