tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss] spam

From: Chris Lightfoot
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss] spam
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:18:04 +0100

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 04:00:08PM +1200, Dan Clark wrote:
> ok, it would seem this list gets spam :(

Yes, sad to say. Mostly I don't see it; it gets filtered
out. I suppose I should try to plumb spamassassin into
mailman, but that doesn't sound like any kind of fun at
all.

--
``He managed to hoodwink not just the great and the good like
  Margaret Thatcher, John Major and William Hague, but many very