tpop3d-devel

[tpop3d-discuss] [contrib] tpop3d_passwd, Tpop3d::Passwd, Tpop3d::Mailbo

From: Paul Makepeace
Subject: [tpop3d-discuss] [contrib] tpop3d_passwd, Tpop3d::Passwd, Tpop3d::Mailbox
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:40:24 +0100

Here's a script that's evolved into something relatively useful, generic
& stable for me. Thought I'd share it. It's intended to perform the
grunt work of creating mailboxes, chown'ing them, and setting a password
in passwd format for auth-flatfile.

I've broken some of the functions into modules because I'm reusing them
in an application. If you wanted a straight one-off utility just cat the
files together, and then remove the __END__s and spurious use
statements. There are a couple of additional functions, again for my own
ends but might be useful.

Feedback, patches, etc welcome!

Paul

--