tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] hyperbole homogeneity

From: Margaret Austin
Subject: [tunnel-list] hyperbole homogeneity
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:32:06 +0700

Does his record hold up? More details in the future! It really makes it worth doing when we get one nice note. And why is Chuck Palumbo worth the weight of two men?
ZW covers this and much, much more!
Find out who is an erect Ken Doll, new ideas for the leprachun and who is in the doghouse with Smackdown!
If you think any of them are particularly close to what would look best, let me know!
This one not only had several correctly spelled words, it was sent by a professional and said out of several wrestling podcasts, we were the best. Where is Mark Kerr now? We read Viewer Mail from around the world and respond and discuss a new PPV that could set new records for old men wrestling. Whose idea was the baseball angle? Find out who Latvian Lover is! We dive into some MMA rumors involving new promotions and discuss some strange people appearing on the ECW DVD.
LISTEN FOR CREAMY GOODNESS AND COUNTRY PEANESS.
Does his record hold up?
Who appeared to be abusing animal tranquilizers?
We cover the latest in WWE stories and prospects for change in NWA TNA.
Finally, some Mexico news!
If you think any of them are particularly close to what would look best, let me know! Who was told to cut their hair? So many questions - so many Tommy Dreamer jokes. We discuss how will Fedor be allowed into the US, who is going to win at UFC this weekend, Summerslam thoughts and lots of SNAKES ON A PLANE with Mr Snakes himself.