Re: [VM] Using VM for 19 years

From: Rene
Subject: Re: [VM] Using VM for 19 years
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 21:29:55 +0000 (UTC)

John Stoffel <address@hidden> writes:

> I also think that while Uday does a great job in general,

I agree with this.

> the lack of releases coming out is disheartening.
> I know his time is short, but it's been years since 8.2.0b came out,
> and nothign since.

I also agree with this.

> I do try to evangelize.

Not easy when 99% of the people in my environment don't even know Emacs.
And for the remaining 1% they use gnus.

This makes me wonder whether I should migrate to GNUS myself.

Does anyone know of a good recent tutorial for such a migration from VM to
GNUS? I wouldn't dare migrating without some help.