Re: [vile] mCRL filter

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] mCRL filter
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:08:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Paul van Tilburg wrote:

Hello all,

I have written a filter to highlight the mCRL/mCRL2 specification and
model language.  Attached are the two relevant files.  I don't know if
it can be included in the distribution.
I've found still one problem with it though.  If one tries to format the
comment, it is just left alone, nothing changes.  I recall the latex
filter having the same problem.  How can it be solved?

The only thing that I see is that the "..default" in the mcrl.key file
should have a single "." (".default").

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net