Re: [vile] mCRL filter

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] mCRL filter
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 06:12:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Paul van Tilburg wrote:

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 06:45:41PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Paul van Tilburg wrote:
By the way, this is was I added to macros/modes.rc:
----
define-mode mcrl
~with define-submode mcrl
      suf             '\.\(mcrl\|mcrl2\)$'
      fence-pairs     '{}()[]'
      comment-prefix  '^\s*%'
      comments        '^\s*%.*$'
~endwith
---

I'm not sure (will have to read the code), but comparing with some other
patterns, see this works:

        comments        '^\s*%\s+*$'

That's odd... will this not only match '%' preceeded and followed by
spaces till the end of the line?  Since the comments of the mCRL file work
the same as in LaTeX I copied the comments directive as written at the top
of this mail.  Maybe the semantics of the comments directive is a bit
different than how I understood it?

yes - but I don't remember right now either (whether it's a bug or some undocumented "feature"). I'll have time on the weekend to look into this (between dayjob, lynx and xterm I didn't get far into this one).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net