web-hurd

is there a lsh HOWTO we can put on hurd.gnu.org

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: is there a lsh HOWTO we can put on hurd.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 05:13:28 -0700

Hi Martin,
 I was wondering if there was a lsh HOWTO document ( hopefully in HTML ) we
might be able to put on the new hurd.gnu.org website being constructed.
Since developement of the hurd is from a CVS repository, lsh is an important
software application for learning to hack the hurd. If there is a HOWTO
document could we use it on the site? We are asking that all dox be
copyrighted, preferably with the GNU FDL
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html#SEC1 . If you wish we could also put a
link to your site if that would be easier for you.

thx for your time
Jim Franklin