web-hurd

Get firm abs without breaking a sweat!

From: As Seen On TV
Subject: Get firm abs without breaking a sweat!
Date: Sat Feb 16 18:25:40 2002

Guaranteed Special Offer

Ab Energizer is the new electronic exerciser created to work your ab muscles, glutes, thighs and back through electronic stimulation giving you dramatic results in a short time.

Get firm abs without breaking a sweat!

The Ab Energizer includes:

  • Ab Energizer Belt,
  • 2 Power units,
  • Tightening Gel,
  • Carrying Case,
  • BONUS: 30 day supply of Diet Energizer Tablets

    Only $59.95
    (NO DISCOVER CARDS PLEASE)
    plus $12.95 shipping and handling

    30 Day Money Back Guarantee! (less S&H)

    or Order Online

30 Day Money Back Guarantee

"I use the AB Energizer on my abdominal and back muscles. It creates muscle fatigue similar to other ab exercisers without the work, time and sweat. I recommend this product to my patients because it's safe, comfortable, simple and effective."

- Dr. Michael J Skyhar
Sports Orthopedic Medical Surgeon

  Order Now

You received this email because you signed up at one of Virtumundo's websites (see the "Properties" listed at http://www.virtumundo.com) or you signed up with a party that has contracted with Virtumundo. To unsubscribe from the Virtumundo Rewards List, visit http://www.virtumundo.com/unsub or click here. To read Virtumundo's privacy policy, visit Privacy Policy. The products and/or services advertised in this email are the sole responsibility of the advertiser, and questions about this offer should be directed to the advertiser.
© 2002 Virtumundo, Inc. All rights reserved.