web-hurd

Re: Web-page policy.

From: Wolfgang Jährling
Subject: Re: Web-page policy.
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:39:13 +0100

Hi!

(Sorry for replying so late, I was not subscribed to this mailing list;
that's also the reason for the missing In-Reply-To header.)

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> My main idea was to avoid taking the short cut if there is a proper
> way to do it.  So we should ask Wolfgang first

If including my stuff in hurd.texi is in the interest of the Hurd
community, it is also in my own interest; I don't object to doing
it.

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Jährling <address@hidden> `-:._ "Omnis enim res, quae dando
Debian GNU/Linux user && Debian GNU/Hurd user  `-:. non deficit, dum habetur