web-hurd

FREE Shipping and Handling from Blair.com

From: Blair
Subject: FREE Shipping and Handling from Blair.com
Date: Sun Feb 17 12:45:29 2002

So now's the time to try Blair.com! We have the styles you want, the sizes
you need, and prices that you just can't beat. Today's fashions in petite,
misses and women's sizes. Menswear classics in regular and big & tall sizes.
Plus, an amazing selection of items for your home… something for every
room. And visit our clearance section to save up to 75% on closeout
merchandise.

You'll enjoy FREE standard shipping on your entire Blair.com order.

Don't miss this special opportunity to shop Blair.com with FREE shipping.
We guarantee you will be satisfied. FREE shipping appears automatically
at checkout.

Offer good through March 15, 2002.

©BLAIR 2000-2002

You received this email because you signed up at one of Virtumundo's websites (see the "Properties" listed at http://www.virtumundo.com) or you signed up with a party that has contracted with Virtumundo. To unsubscribe from the Virtumundo Rewards List, visit http://www.virtumundo.com/unsub or click here. To read Virtumundo's privacy policy, visit Privacy Policy. The products and/or services advertised in this email are the sole responsibility of the advertiser, and questions about this offer should be directed to the advertiser.
© 2002 Virtumundo, Inc. All rights reserved.