web-hurd

OSKit-Mach documentation

From: Jeroen Dekkers
Subject: OSKit-Mach documentation
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:16:39 +0100

Kevin Kreamer wrote a document about building OSKit-Mach. It's at
http://www.etherhogz.org/doc/oskit-mach.texi but there is no way to
find that other than searching the archive. It would be nice if it
could be somewhere added. (Maybe we should include it in mach.texi?)

AFAICS OSKit-Mach is nowhere mentioned on the webpage. It would be
nice if users could somewhere find documentation about it. I've seen
some new webpages about OSKit-Mach and L4 a long time ago. But the
people busy with it stopped developing. I've not yet searched the
archive to find them (I don't have much time this week either :( ),
but can we put them on the GNU webpage if we find them? If we can't
find them we could write something about it at least.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: address@hidden
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org