web-hurd

Re: Webpages out of date :www.gnu.org/software/hurd/l4-hurd

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Webpages out of date :www.gnu.org/software/hurd/l4-hurd
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:25:42 +0100 (MET)

   We have discussed this issue many times online and there has been
   no real fix on this issue.

Actually there has been, stop linking to it.  There are several pages
in the hurd.gnu.org CVS tree that shouldn't be linked to (I can think
of atleast four from the top of my head).

   So, can you please update the gnupage to be a copy of or redirect
   to the savannah one?

Probobly not, since the Savannah page contains incorrect information
about the L4 porting effort, far more incorrect then the link farm
that l4-hurd.html is.  For example, the port of the Hurd to L4 is not
for Hazelnut, but for Pistachio.  Nor does sv.nongnu.org/p/l4hurd have
anything in relation with the current effort.

But as Marco pointed out, send a patch. :-)

Cheers.