wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] WikiIdeas

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] WikiIdeas
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:47:41 +0100

Hi everyone!
Just tested both types of wikis and i think pmwiki is the better
solution. The differences in speed are quite big and I really prefer
the faster one :). I think at least w.s.i should be moved to a
different type of wiki asap. We could really test it this way and
migrate w.w.o to this wiki after some time of testing. This way we
could be sure that it behaves the way we want it. Maybe moving to a
wiki for w.w.o with the next release?
CU
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic