www-es-general

[GNU-traductores] Re:YES [gnu.org #279136] Translator English Spanish

From: 33 via RT
Subject: [GNU-traductores] Re:YES [gnu.org #279136] Translator English Spanish
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 19:18:36 -0400

Ok
I have worked as volunteer before.
Worked for Greenpeace and some religiuos institutions
I translated once a CNN interview to John Paul II, that was exciting kept me
up all night.
I also worked in different free lance jobs.
I have talent and wont disapoint you
of course I can not offer you all my time if I work as volunteer but you
will get a chance to see how I work and how much effort I put in my job. I
can work good with deadlines and always feal inspired when the jobs are
defying.
So the answer  to your proposal is YES definitly YES.
Send me the document as an attachment so I can start working on it.
I will not let you down,
I am sincerly gratefull for this opportunity.
AEON.RA.
expecting your document.
I am familiar with internet tools and technolgies I am attending to the
University into Social Comunication Journalism I am also learning Chinese
and French.
I feal as if I where leaving something unsaid.
well anyway
yes to your proposal I can start today.
thank you.