www-es-general

Re: [GNU-traductores] Revision y conversion de /philosophy/historical-ap

From: Dora Scilipoti
Subject: Re: [GNU-traductores] Revision y conversion de /philosophy/historical-apsl.html
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 13:10:13 +0200

On 30/07/2013 16:40, Jorge Fernandez Pendas wrote:

> Habéis conseguido daros cuenta de errores que se me habían pasado,
> de cosas que no sonaban bien y también me habéis enseñado cosas
> que pensaba que se hacían de otra manera.

Seguimos el consejo de los administradores, con buenos resultados:

------------------------------------
Have your translation reviewed by as many members of your team as possible.
Peer review is crucial for the quality of the translation process. Too many
errors are just missed (especially if they are obvious) when the translator
does a final review of her own translation. One common technique to
performing such reviews is to send the translation to the team's mailing
list: members comment on specific parts, quoting them appropriately. The
result is better quality of the translation, since more people looked at it.
http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html#Accuracy

> Estoy terminando de preparar el archivo PO y en poco tiempo lo subiré y pondré
> la tarea para Final Check.

De acuerdo, gracias. Quedo a la espera.

--
Dora Scilipoti